Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
apple cuz u dont have to peel off the skin. especially if you have a paper cut and was peeling an orange and that citrus hits the cut. OMG it HURTZ

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Wait you guys don't eat the pelling offa your oranges?

Yea, apples rock. On a plus side if you are with someone you do'nt like, eat an orange. You can strategically aim the squirt you get when you bite down to hit them in they eye.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Apple Apple Apple Apple, followed in second place by orange :p

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
I'm an orange man myself. And if I'm really hungry or in a hurry...I'll eat the peel right along with it.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
oranges all the way, def rather have them, but a nice green apple is good on occasion too

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Apples. Think I'll have to put them on my shopping list for later this week. Think I'll put both of them on there actually.

This frustrates me. I got a bag of oranges a few months back and they were delicious. Loved them. Since then I've gotten about 3 more bags of oranges, and these are nowhere near as good, and they have stinking seeds all over in them. So what the hell happened to the good oranges I found? Stinking WalMart and their stinking cheap oranges! Are oranges all ready out of season? WTF?

·
Registered
784 Posts
cbr600yea03 said:
i heard on the news that an apple is better then coffee in the morning...
Better at what? Nothing is better than coffee...it's so deliciously addictive.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts