Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How Many People On Here Approve Of George Bush Actions ( About Iraq)??? I Will Start Out...i Fuckin Disapprove

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
^ seriously.. it is bro.. this aint CNN, and most of use come on here to relax, not get worked up over other sh!t

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
BHAMRR said:
How Many People On Here Approve Of George Bush Actions ( About Iraq)??? I Will Start Out...i Fuckin Disapprove
Yo, man, I feel your frustration . . . but f*ck politics . . . let's talk bikes!!!:fiddy:

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
alexonermotorcycles said:
Yo, man, I feel your frustration . . . but f*ck politics . . . let's talk bikes!!!:fiddy:
lets ask politicians how they feel about wheelies and draggin knee.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
i eat chicken strips for dinner. haha naw mang...i have too much respect for you to mess with your sh!t!
yo...are you back yet? we needs to ride mang. i got a long weekend coming up.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
SLAPS808 said:
i eat chicken strips for dinner. haha naw mang...i have too much respect for you to mess with your sh!t!
yo...are you back yet? we needs to ride mang. i got a long weekend coming up.
Nah, I'm still residing in Air Force lodging in Tx, I am waiting for escrow to close on my house then I will fly back to Cali to take care of last minute issues. I will head to Tx from Indio where my other truck is then to Oceanside to pick up the bike. From there I am heading back to Tx. I am feenin for some riding too but with all that I have going on it might have to wait until Tx. So this isn't really a thread jack since George is from Tx huh?

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
dozadj said:
Nah, I'm still residing in Air Force lodging in Tx, I am waiting for escrow to close on my house then I will fly back to Cali to take care of last minute issues. I will head to Tx from Indio where my other truck is then to Oceanside to pick up the bike. From there I am heading back to Tx. I am feenin for some riding too but with all that I have going on it might have to wait until Tx. So this isn't really a thread jack since George is from Tx huh?
ahhh i see. i guess i misunderstood from when i talked to you a few days ago. well ill see if wes wants to ride.

yah, good ol GeeDub is from TX...so is BHAMRR. BHAMRR is a mad Texan right now. lmao

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
SLAPS808 said:
ahhh i see. i guess i misunderstood from when i talked to you a few days ago. well ill see if wes wants to ride.

yah, good ol GeeDub is from TX...so is BHAMRR. BHAMRR is a mad Texan right now. lmao
Hahahahaa. Damn I wish I could fit 1 last Cali ride in but unfortunately my last solo ride to Paloamar was my last. I love Cali riding. Efinit I hope you know some decent roads bro. Texas riders hook me up. lol.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
dozadj said:
Hahahahaa. Damn I wish I could fit 1 last Cali ride in but unfortunately my last solo ride to Paloamar was my last. I love Cali riding. Efinit I hope you know some decent roads bro. Texas riders hook me up. lol.
youll be aight mang. it aint no cali out there...but thats more of a reason to hit them tracks bro.

and when you do get there...look up BHAMRR and slap a GeeDub sticker on his car for me. hahaha lmao

i aint got nothin against you BHAMRR...so dont get the panties all twisted. its all good mang.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I Dont Get Butthurt Over It...i Can Show You Some Roads That Will Eat The Chicken Stripps Off Them Tires!!!!

·
Banned
188 Posts
Go Bush I Approve!!!!!!!!!! May God Help Us If Hilary Gets In Office. I Hope The Ex Mayor Of New York Runs And Gets Elected!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts