Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

April BOTM - Taking Entries

3K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  -Rizzo- 
#1 ·
Taking entries for April 2017 BOTM. Read them carefully before applying with the correct info.

BOTM NEW RULES:

Unlimited entries per year pending member has 100 posts and been a member for 60 days.

Contestants will have to resend their photos to reenter a BOTM.

There will be no cap on how many 600RR's enter each month.

Once a person wins BOTM, they will no longer be able to enter being they have secured a spot in BOTY. Once we begin a new year, the contest is a blank slate and previous BOTM and BOTY contestants are eligible to reenter.

Bike of the Month Rules

------------------------------------------------------------
What is Bike of the Month (BOTM)?

Show off that bike you've worked so hard on.

Once a month up bikes will be considered by the members who will vote on their favorite by means of public poll.

To be eligible to enter BOTM you will need to have 100 posts and have been a member for 60 days. As will all polls on dotnet, to be eligible to vote you'll need 50 posts.

Each entry will consist of two photos per person, with the mod list no longer allowed you'll want to make them good and ensure that they clearly show off the best of what you've done to your bike. Replacing/Revising the photo of your bike will not allowed once voting has begun. Posting additional pictures of your bike in the BOTM thread is prohibited.

You may answer questions about your bike in the BOTM thread, however discussion of your mods cannot be allowed as this will result in one person having a mod list published and another not, making the competition unfair and being against what you all voted for, that being to get rid of the mod list.

You may not create threads or post pictures of your bike in other sections while competing in BOTM. Members who violate these rules will be disqualified.

------------------------------------------------------------
Prizes

BOTM winners will receive a unique profile title identifying them as a Bike of the Month winner and which month & year.

Please submit entries by 1/31/17.

See less See more
#4 ·
Send me a message with pictures.
duzzit have to be a 600rr?
Yes it does.
Hi ...Divorced daddy of two great boys. Gotta pay that child support so it took a while to get my 08 cbr600rr. It was a salvage so i did everything my self and its perfect to me.
Please send this to me in a message. This doesn't count as an entry

This post has been deleted
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.