Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kinda crazy **** you pullin off on family n' co-workers? I havn't 'done' anything yet but I'm going to swap out my spare bike key for my buddys on his keychain so he freaks when he can't get it to work when he tries to leave tonight. lol.

What has someone pulled on you today? Seems like april fools fades a little bit more every year.

I woke up to "not" find my bike in the garage. arf arf. it was behind the garage. Talk about a heart attack. Didn't take me long to remember it was April Fools day.

Harley Davidson to buy Honda Powersports Division

V

·
0 Posts
In my college paper at UF, "The Alligator".. the writers wrote that the men's basketball coach Billy Donovan was leaving UF to coach at our rival school Kentucky. I was like WTF?!?!?!?... and then finally I realized it was April 1st.

·
Registered
508 Posts
i had this fine girl at my work call my roomate which like oogles over her and ask him out on a date. he was speechless. then i started laughing in the background and she told him she changed her mind and was going with me! he was pissed. :twisted:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
remax21 said:
i had this fine girl at my work call my roomate which like oogles over her and ask him out on a date. he was speechless. then i started laughing in the background and she told him she changed her mind and was going with me! he was pissed. :twisted:
LOL. thats 'bout CRUEL! lol.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
remax21 said:
thats a good one :D

·
Registered
508 Posts
yea i thought it was a good one to. havent had to go home yet though. He will prolly be waiting on me when i get home. :bitchslap:

·
Registered
60 Posts

my girl woke me up with a call telling me she's preggie---thankfully it's April Fools!!!!!!!
funny as hell.....She gets points for that one

·
Registered
13 Posts
my dad is real nervous about me on my bike because i'm a new rider so i called and told him to come get me cause i laid my bike down on the freeway, 5 mins later i called him on his cell phone to tell him april fools and he was pissed!

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
damn that pretty harsh prospect.

I got my gurlfriend to find a friend she worked with and have her call my workplace and order paint then proceed to flirt with my *shy* coworker, went pretty good after he got off the phone he was all like "Man i bet ya ten bucks that she is fine and she's got blonde hair, it's just somthin about the way she talked." Then my G/f called back from the same number and he realized when he answered the phone.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Liquid said:
Bussman600rr said:
56cbr600rr said:
my girl woke me up with a call telling me she's preggie---thankfully it's April Fools!!!!!!!
Hey, that happened to me, only she wasnt kidding!!
Rough! That happen today?
No, It happened 8 months ago, she is due April 20, just hit me kinda funny cuz that has happened to me.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I used to scotch tape the hose/sprayer thing on the sink and point it forward so when my mom woke up at the crack of dawn she'd get sprayed. No one tried anything on me today but I was on my toes!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts