Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,282 Posts
:retard: they obviously have no idea how to ride in groups, for fvck sake get a bicycles, will hurt less next time.... :cursin:

·
7,282 Posts
But isn't it the skinnier the jeans the better protection :ponder:

·
I LOVE MY BIKE
692 Posts
Those pants tell me all i need to know about their decision making process.

took the words right out of my mouth
:ponder:

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
........... sh!t...... hope I still have the receipt for my skinny jeans.......

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I cracked up at how he's getting pissed at the other guy, like they were planning to all go straight or something and it's all his fault for taking a turn as if the other guy is supposed to know what's happening behind him.

·
BOTM Winner 2/13
359 Posts
Morons.... I had this exact thing happen to me back in 2006. Riding my old F4 and a friend of a friend in the group was riding a wheelie while I was stopped turning left (waiting on a car to pass). As I start my turn he nails me going 25ish. Didn't feel very good. Last time I ride in front of someone I don't know very well. You can see his GSXR paint on my plastic:

·
7,282 Posts
Morons.... I had this exact thing happen to me back in 2006. Riding my old F4 and a friend of a friend in the group was riding a wheelie while I was stopped turning left (waiting on a car to pass). As I start my turn he nails me going 25ish. Didn't feel very good. Last time I ride in front of someone I don't know very well. You can see his GSXR paint on my plastic:
Hope you weren't hurt too bad and that douchebag paid for all the damage to your ride :cursin:

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
besides the idiot wearing his sister's jeans, did anyone else notice how smooth the video was during his crash?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts