1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
76 Posts
Pretty cool....would be interesting to feel some of those features kick in. I don't ride that aggressive yet. Maybe when I get to the track.

·
Registered
387 Posts
You can get a Bazzaz TC, quick shifter and fuel management system for your 600RR for about $800 (including the switch). Installation is extra.

The Bazzaz unit is very sophisticated. Not sure if the Aprilia system plugs into your laptop for specific gear and RPM TC settings, but I know the Bazzaz does. I have one on my 600rr and it's great.

The quick shifter doesn't actually save much time but it's fun as hell. Switch to inverted shift and practice clutchless upshifting if you haven't already.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
nice video must be nice to have one of those

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
You can get a Bazzaz TC, quick shifter and fuel management system for your 600RR for about $800 (including the switch). Installation is extra.

The Bazzaz unit is very sophisticated. Not sure if the Aprilia system plugs into your laptop for specific gear and RPM TC settings, but I know the Bazzaz does. I have one on my 600rr and it's great.

The quick shifter doesn't actually save much time but it's fun as hell. Switch to inverted shift and practice clutchless upshifting if you haven't already.
The OEM Aprilia TC is light years ahead of bolt on Bazzaz system

·
Registered
387 Posts
The OEM Aprilia TC is light years ahead of bolt on Bazzaz system
I confess I didn't review the TC system for the aprilia carefully. I'm not in the market for a $16k+ motorcycle (more if you get the spec version) because I can't afford to replace it if I wad it up at the track.

On looking into it, the aprilia system is totally sweet like sugar. And I still can't afford it.

Maybe a used version in a year or two...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts