Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have decided I am going to make the jump to SUPERMOTARDS. if the 07 RR isn't all its cracked up to be. I may still keep my 04 rr and turn her into a track whore.

This thing looks like it would be sooooo much fun on the streets. I cant wait to get out there and jump some railroad track and assorted other things. check out these pics..

The bike has a 450cc v-twin only one of its kind I'm trying to talk the Aprilia dealer by me to get one of these onto the showfloor. I'm dying to ride one.

what do you guys think...

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thats a hypermotard. not really a true SM. this bike weighs in south of 250lbs and is claimed to have about 70 BHP makes for an exciting ride the ducati weighs in at 386 lbs. The aprilia is made to be an on road, off road bike. its a street legal race bike where as the ducati is a 1000cc street only monster. Plus the aprilia should be around 8000 to 8500 new, I'm sure the duc is wayyyyyy more.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
smoothoperator said:
The v-twin is the selling point for me. its the only "real" motards that has one. All the others are single cyl. Thumpers.

300 posts! movin on up...... YAY!
who did you piss off to get "My Little Pony"?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
smoothoperator said:
Eazy E.... Its a long story
thats histerical...regardless that aprillia is pretty sick. The KTM supermoto (950) is a twin but I hear what you're saying about the aprillia being the only 'race' model with.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts