Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there have been countless posts on this but i just want answers from those who have it. What pipe has a deep throaty sound, loud but not obnoxius. low rumble in the lower rpms, f-1 sound in the higher rpms. These are the three that im interested in. i like the look of the two bros.....but i know that the arata is amazing...ive heard the arata on a 1000 and it was awesome. help please

·
Registered
735 Posts
I have the two bro's I think it has a nice rumble in the low rpm, but it gets pretty loud when you get up to 14,000. I like it and I am glad I bought it.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Your gonna get different views from everyone. From what I've read arata will give you the most hp gains. Not like your gonna notice a difference anyway. I've heard a 2bros in person and it is deeper then my yoshi.
Here is a sound clip I put together of my yoshi. Sound clips don't do it justice though its got a much deeper sound in person, and screams at high RPM's. Whatever pipe you get, underpasses will be your new best friend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ9dVgWk7QY

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a two brothers on my 06 600 and it sounds a little bit whiny with the full can. But a couple of weeks ago I cut about 5 inches off of the can to make it sit further underneath the tail, and at low rpms it throaty and high rpms cleared up and I think is the best sounding bike from the seat. I love to make it screem.;)

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
arata, finish and quality of build, for the record, i recomend the arrow...

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Seriously man just get the one you think looks the best and you can afford. You won't be dissapointed in how any of them sound. Sound clips don't do any of them justice.

·
Registered
131 Posts
i've heard the two bros on the 1000rr and 600rr and it sounds good, high pitched at high rpm's and a low grummble at low rpm's.

·
Simmonds steak Do not leave the kitchen without it
14,811 Posts
haha birdmans always got the arata side, but i have to agree. I have a full yoshi, but i would have much rather gone with the arata matt black exhaust. Egay just had a hell of a deal that i couldnt pass up. +1 for arata thou.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
i have the arata full, and have not heard the sound of it yet....i haven't installed them on yet.

yoshi sounds better than two bros. two bros m5 is too loud for any long rides.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
I have a yosh and it sounds great at idle and SCREAMS like no other when you get on it (kinda like my ex)

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Arata all the way.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
i have heard damn near everyone of those Pipes. 2bros owns all in the "Gawd damn thats loud" department. Of course i have become accustom to it and do not notice the noise anymore. however it seems to bother those behind me in...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts