1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Come up to me and my Diesel and talk to me and my family and I would have handled it a little different. Roll windows up, park right next to her and push smoke switch and she can see how much smoke I can produce. Then I would give her a lesson on that piece of crap full of lead that she is driving. Brainwashed. I am saving the earth, and you are a polluter. Love how none of the owners realize where Electricity comes from. Remember and never forget we are getting the oil from the earth, it's nature at it's best, it was here before us and will be here after us. Oil spills happen all the time naturally in the ocean, they just don't get air time like oil spills from rigs or ships. Clean/green is not real, there is always a byproduct of something produced. Until we come up with tires that are not rubber and engines without oil, we will still be using the earths natural elements for our benefits.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
that guy is definitely patient and smart for recording her.
It seems most Prius drivers have a higher level douchiness than your average douchebag.

T, You got the Cummins right? How's it been holding up?

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
one of my favorite things to do is tell people with prius' that they are killing the environment and watch the look of horror on their faces.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Reminds me of this...

She should really do her homework before she starts to talk and spout all sorts of nonsense. Sometimes it is better to be quiet.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Reminds me of this...

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa189/Eastwood100/Stupidity.jpg[IMG]

She should really do her homework before she starts to talk and spout all sorts of nonsense. Sometimes it is better to be quiet.[/quote]

Not to agree with that too much but a lot of buses I see now run on on natural gas or are electric.

But god that lady is annoying. Pruis drivers are also the worst offenders of camping in the fast lane going 70. I can't stand it.

Someone should tell that lady her obesity is a burden on health care and maybe she needs to walk further than out of her car and over two parking spots everyday.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Here in Cali, they are even more arrogant with their yellow carpool stickers. They will either do 65mph in the fast lane or swerve in and out of traffic at 80mph in the slow lanes.
along these lines, those yellow stickers are expired as of july 1, 2011 yet nothing has been put out to tell these people that, so technically they are in the carpool lane illegally if A) they have less than the required number of people and B) it is during carpool lane hours. I recently informed my aunt of this and she told me I was full of sh!t and didn't know what I was talking about so I showed it to her. I love makin people eat their words. As far as the situation with the truck, I would have pretty much done the same thing as T. if you can't reason with the smoke them.

Link showing that they have expired for any doubters
http://dmv.ca.gov/vr/decal.htm

·
Registered
582 Posts
I can't do anything but laugh at this video.. somehow at least to me it's only the Prius owners, plenty of other hybrid owners I've seen here don't act nor drive that way..

Hrm.

Sidenote, I thought she was coming in for round 2 to eat that child.. poor family.. :(

A

·
0 Posts
step one live in an open carry state....
step two lift up your shirt and show her u have a big ******* cannon on your hip!
step three watch her fat ass waddle back to her piece of **** car!

i tell you this guy is my hero... he has more patience then anyone i have ever seen.. i would like to know the final result of this!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts