·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Watch out Vale Xavier Alexander is coming
1,088 Posts
Why are you asking this question? Did you read the description:

Icon is on a never ending quest to produce real world protection for real world riders. GP boots are great products...for GP. But Icon is about street riding and chances are so are you. The Field Armor boot answers the need for street specific footwear that provides GP level protection with mall walking comfort. All with the ass-kicking style that you've come to expect from Icon. Three buckles, molded plastic armor, custom outsole...everything is there, it just needs your foot.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont know much about boots. Everyone had been suggesting A* SMX4 and I was going to pick them up this weekend until this offer fell on my lap. I was wondering if anyone had experience with them and if they are any good.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
sh1t looks like something out of HALO...

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I just found this review at http://newenough.com/boots/sport_street_touring_boots/icon/field_armor_motorcycle_boots.html

Protection? Yes, absolutely. The sole is thick and sturdy and there are large molded protection pieces in the toe and heel. Style? Sure tons of style. Comfort? Yes and no; I wouldn’t plan to bop around the mall in these things since they are heavy and stiff, but they are generously padded on the inside and around the top of the boot and the side zipper makes them easy to put on and take off. The laces under the buckles allow a lot of adjustment too. Feel for the shifter? No, these boots are STIFF and THICK. Icon makes these boots to appeal to street stunt riders (and of course those that enjoy/admire the sport). Are they for you? I don’t know, I just report what I see. I’m about the farthest thing from a stunt rider, so I really don’t have the slightest idea what trips that person’s trigger. Hopefully Icon knows what they are doing and you’ll love’em. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good shots of the boot’s closure system—it’s unusual and interesting.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
u guys are crazy, im out this biatch

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
i say nay...they do look like you would have a hard time shifting.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts