Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When does your home ,become part of your health care? After 2012!

Your vote counts big time in 2012, so I wanted to make sure you and all your
friends and family know about this !

HOME SALES TAX

I thought you might find this interesting, -- maybe even SICKENING!

The National Association of Realtors is all over this and working to get it
repealed, -- before it takes effect. But, I am very pleased that we aren't
the only ones who know about this ploy to steal billions from unsuspecting
homeowners. How many realtors do you think will vote Democrat in 2012?

Did you know that if you sell your house after 2012 you will pay a 3.8%
sales tax on it? That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home, etc. When did this
happen? It's in the health care bill, -- and it goes into effect in 2013.
Why 2013? Could it be so that it doesn't come to light until after the 2012
elections? So, this is the 'change you can believe in'?

Under the new health care bill all real estate transactions will be subject
to a 3.8% sales tax .

If you sell a $400,000 home, there will be a $15,200 tax. This bill is set
to screw the retiring generation, -- who often downsize their homes. Does
this make your November, 2012 vote more important?

Oh, you weren't aware that this was in the ObamaCare bill? Guess what; you
aren't alone! That's why Nancy Pelosi said ..."we have to pass it to find
out what's in it!!! There are more than a few members of Congress that
weren't aware of it either.

You can check this out for yourself at:

http://www.gop.gov/blog/10/04/08/obamacare-flatlines-obamacare-taxes-home

I hope you forward this to every single person in your address book.

VOTERS NEED TO KNOW.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
But we have to pass this great bill to find out what is in it. I laugh every time I hear this.

·
Registered
191 Posts
NOBODY is saying healthcare is bad. But your boy is pork barreling everything he passes....I do think I remember him bashing McCain for pork barreling in one of their debates. Weird....

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Just another sign holder, no one checks these facts just assume they are true.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A lot of government control in that bill. Lots of lies from the liberals on what it's all about beck. Health care sounds like a nice fluffy beautiful thing and it could be if Obama did not use it to gain control and tax hard worker Americans like me more. I am being punished for working my a$$ off and buying a house. And the health care still will not be free. The government is forcing you to buy it and if you don't you will be fined. So since you don't have money to buy it you will be fined more money that you don't have

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Just something I read in your link. Why does it say $200,000 AGI in the top and then $250,000 AGI at the bottom? I am not a lawyer so I don't understand all of this line a,b,c subsection 1a of sub-sub section of the 4th q etc. You believe what you want jbeck, there is no way $250,000 or $200,000 or any of those numbers is going to amount to anything. It's a tax hike in the end. Right? Is that tax hike going to accumulate any more money to stop what has already happened? Just spend more money to get out of this problem, that's how you fix it?

·
Registered
795 Posts
I don't like that we still have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I don't like that Guantanamo bay is still open.

I don't like that the Patriot Act was extended.

I don't like how the federal government has handled medical marijuana rights of states.

I didn't like our involvment in Libya.

I could go on but there's no point.

EDIT: Well you changed your post I was quoting. What the hey!!

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
How are they fact checking from a book in 2010? That doesn't make sense. You can't fact check for a bill that has been rewritten a number of times and just now having been seen and only a handful of people have even read the whole thing.

·
Registered
795 Posts
It's a fact, the affordable care act eliminated the ability of insurance companies to deny people coverage for pre-existing conditions and also created a pool for high risk people, like the person in the picture, to be able to afford insurance.

·
Registered
795 Posts
How are they fact checking from a book in 2010? That doesn't make sense. You can't fact check for a bill that has been rewritten a number of times and just now having been seen and only a handful of people have even read the whole thing.
I found multiple places stating this was false. Where's the fact checking stating that this is true and when I sell my house I'm gonna be stuck paying this supposed tax? Oh, it's on a GOP website bashing the entire bill? Ok. I believe that. Also, the bill was signed by President Obama on March 23, 2010. So a book from 2010 would more than likely be correct.

Oh, and the first link is from April of this year. I just threw that second one in there.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
I don't like that we still have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I don't like that Guantanamo bay is still open.

I don't like that the Patriot Act was extended.

I don't like how the federal government has handled medical marijuana rights of states.

I didn't like our involvment in Libya.

I could go on but there's no point.

EDIT: Well you changed your post I was quoting. What the hey!!
That was too harsh, I know you don't live/die by everything he says. I just see him for what he and his speakers are all about.

·
Registered
795 Posts
That was too harsh, I know you don't live/die by everything he says. I just see him for what he and his speakers are all about.
Well I thank you sir for feeling it was too harsh. I don't take it personally though. Just know that.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
It's a fact, the affordable care act eliminated the ability of insurance companies to deny people coverage for pre-existing conditions and also created a pool for high risk people, like the person in the picture, to be able to afford insurance.
Who pays the bill for her? How much did all that cost her?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Who pays the bill for her? How much did all that cost her?
The high risk pool created a market place for people to buy insurance together, not unlike employers do now, so that they can get a group discount. She payed for health insurance just like I do. She is responsible for deductibles just like everyone else.

This idea that this creates free healthcare is a flat out lie.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Now, if she was unable to pay that bill who pays for it? You know there will be those that have no money because they are poor or those that their conditions/treatments will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to fix them. Who pays their bill?

1 - 20 of 85 Posts