Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i leave this friday to go to arizona yay.i will be working on the air force base in tuscan.debating if i want to bring my bike.the prob would be leaving it at the hotel which my shift is 1130 to 8.so to the arizona ppls is there anything to do?ill be there from the 10 to 24.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Davis Monthan is a cool base and Tucson has a lot of nice scenic rides. My buddy and I both ride and try to find every excuse to go out and cruise. Tucson also has a big population of riders since traffic is slow and the weather is nice. There's a few Tucson ppl on these boards and a handful from Phoenix also. I'm sure you'll find something to do

·
Registered
265 Posts
Come ride w/ me and my friends, we are in Mesa though. Roads in Tucson kinda suck for a bike but if you head up to my side of town we can go riding.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
okay thanx.heres my next question where staying at the marriott hotel.do u think my bike should be safe while im at work?kinda worry abt it getting stolen.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Im sure the Marriott has valet. Talk to the valet guy, usually there is someplace right up front that you can park it. Tip the valet guy and ask him to keep an eye on it. I've done this before at hotels and my bike has been fine.

·
Registered
378 Posts
There are some great rides in and around the Tucson area, definitely bring the bike. Is your room on the first floor?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanx for all the info.i have no clue what floor im on.i did think if i was in the first floor she could sleep with me lol.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Score a couple days of leave. Spend the night in Bisbee, then up hwy 191 to Hannigan Meadow.
:+1:

I rode 191 last summer - awsome road and very cool area. Wish I would have had more time to spend over there.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well found out that i will not be taking my bike :(.the person that was suppose to pull the trailer backd out.an nobody else can since we have to drive company trucks an i leave a day earlier an im driving the budget truck with all r tools and parts.so now im stuck in arizona bored yay

1 - 17 of 17 Posts