Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
found some pretty sweet deals on cbrs over there lol. 7300 out the door. thats a steal compared to here in washington.
anybody ever deal with buying a new bike out of state and having it shipped?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya i just called a couple dealers from arizona and they only had the abs. but the non abs was going out the door for 8000. and thats pretty damn good too

I'm assuming you mean washington state?

I hear arizona has killer deals, maybe check them out?

·
Registered
199 Posts
So you're going for something new? You'll find new 2009/2010's on Craigslist with 400 some odd miles.. for much cheaper. But that's up to you.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Mississippi, not exactly close to you, but:
09 600rr non-abs was $6950.00 cash out the door

Good or Bad buy ?
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=187561

Wow, I stand corrected. Googled LakeHill Motors:
http://www.yamahadiscountprices.com/
On their front page they list:
2009 Honda CBR600RR
MSRP $10,499.99
LAKE HILL PRICE $6899.99!!!

I gave them a call on the phone, talked to William Stanford (I think his name was). He said it a 09 600rr non-abs was $6950.00 cash out the door; there's some 50 dollar Mississippi charge for all atv's and motorcycles. An 09 600rr abs version is $7850 cash out the door.

I didn't ask what colors or anything like that, but wow that's incredibly cheap. They must have a lot of 2009 stock they need to move before 2010 models show up.

How does that work if I buy a bike in Mississippi and then ride it/trailer it back to the state I live (Texas for me). Do I have to pay any tax or anything to have the title transferred here. Not sure how that works. I am looking for a track bike, but a brand new 09 isn't what I was thinking of for that purpose. More like a lightly lowsided 07+.

·
Registered
146 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts