Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm just in the process of finalizing my Armour Bodies install. Fitment is 90% overall, but I have one small issue. I can get only one dzus clip style on the left lower/upper seam; the second one keeps hitting the rad hose or sheath (rubber guard) or the radiator, or the radiator hose clamp. I can't get the clip installed without hitting something. Have tried pretty much from the middle to the front (of bike) and nothing seems to work.

The best spot so far is the between the rad hose clamp (between the tail and ring where the bolt is). When I mount the lower fully, will it pull the upper outwards slightly?

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Pics?

It seems as easy has just locating the mounts away from anything they'll touch in the back, but maybe I'm not thinking of what you're doing.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics?

It seems as easy has just locating the mounts away from anything they'll touch in the back, but maybe I'm not thinking of what you're doing.
Managed to get it all sorted out, in order to space them far enough apart and not hit the rad/hoses I had to spin the rad hose clamp as the dzus was butting up against it. After doing that I had enough clearance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts