Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i know the Air Force racing team owns all the other branches :lol2:

j/k...that's cool you all have a team. i'd be all about it if the Air Force had one.

later

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
CentCalRR, i'm in the Army - Schofiel BKS, Hawaii. where are you at???

and no, i dind't know there was a racing team - unless you are talking about the drag-racing team...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in the Air Force at Vandenberg, CA. I guess that's what the rumor was because I searched on google and that was all the infor about the ARMY and motorcycles I could find. I was just trying to see if any of the other branches had a team. Thanks for the info.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
I wonder why the Army doesn't sponsor an AMA team. That would be kind of cool to see. Especially since soooo many people in the Army ride.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I'm sure it'll just be a sponsorship and not an Army guy racing. Just like they fo in top fuel, they had their car out at one of the local malls here last month. It's a recruiting thing.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
mabbottusmc said:
I'm sure it'll just be a sponsorship and not an Army guy racing. Just like they fo in top fuel, they had their car out at one of the local malls here last month. It's a recruiting thing.
Refering to me? I meant it'd be cool because they'd probably get a lot of support from all the army guys that ride...

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
i agree with you Meddie, if there was an actual team i'm sure there would be a ton of support. same goes with any other service i'm sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts