Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mart76 said:
Yeah....Arrow has some quality craftmanship.....they actually make the exahust for HRC and tenkate racing......
Yes... Ten Kate does a ton of development in direct partnership w/ Arrow.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have GOTTA find a way to fit that exhaust on my 03 track bike...

The one they make for the 03 is fugly compared to that design.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
I prefer their exhaust without the side pipe.

+1 for Arrow quality and performace gains. I just dont have the money to switch from my two bros though.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jahmic726 said:
The one they make for the 03 is fugly compared to that design.
For sure. I've run Arrows on all my RRs. Once you see the GP pipe, it grows on ya... and it sounds WAY different than the standard systems - a hell of a lot more "throaty" and loud.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I had a arrow system on my RC and liked it, wouldn't mind getting one for the next bike, great exhausts.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I had an arrow full system on my first bike...a YZF600r. The gains in midrange and smooth powerband were incredible...and it sang at high RPMs.

I havent heard the GP exhausts yet, but definately wanna check them out. Anybody know if those are full systems or just slip-ons?

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
thumbs up for arrow too! had one on my yellow 600rr. loved it. we have a GREAT RELATIONSHIP with them in Las Vegas... and they are DOWN THE STREET from DYNOJET... so you know they do LOTS OF TESTING.

contact us if you need a deal on an arrow.

cheers... nick - mri

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Selector, do you have any pictures of your Arrow exhaust? I'm thinking of buyin a full Ti, but would love to see/hear one before I do so. Also, I know this is rudamentary, but did you notice an increase in power from your setup?

Thanks,

Alex

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
If it wasn't for killing any chance of taking anyone else on the bike, I would buy it.

Awesome looking, infact I think it's the coolest looking exhaust for our bikes but I like the smaller can version myself.

Jason

1 - 12 of 12 Posts