Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does The The Arata Sound Better Than The Arrow? Does Anyone Have A Sound Clip? I Have A Titainium Arrow Slip On And Im Not To Fond Of The Offset Look. Does Any One Have A Pic Of The Arata Slip On. I Know It Sits A Little Offset But Is It As Noticable As The Arrows. 04 Cbr600rr

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
If I had a 04 RR I would go with the Hamaguchi. I think the Arata is a little crooked on the 04's. It's perfectly straight on the 05's though.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I would also like to know a little bit more about the Arrow. Will it give better gains than the Leo Vince? Does it sound somewhat similar to the Leo Vince? Anyone have a sound clip of it?

I am between the Leo Vince and Arrow .. I am probably going to end up getting the Leo Vince though - it has the sound and look I want (and price), but I also want good gains as well

C

·
0 Posts
What year bike do you have? Welcome to the site. I have the arata and love it!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
arrow is an excellent brand and highly reputable in the race scene. i had an arrow ti slip-on on my 04 and loved it. not super loud but really nice sound at high rpms. nice high pitched howl. arata and leo are also excellent. tough choice.

cheers... nick - mri

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I agree Nick, if you're looking from stock, But to already have a slip on and wanna change to another slip on? why? A full system, yeah fair enough, but I just can't see why you'd fork out for a slip on, then buy another slip on. LOL If you've got money to burn, get a full system for it, that way you'll get the new "sound and look" but you'll also get a good power increase on top.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Probably coz it sits straight, where the Arata and Sato etc for that model are slightly offset (crooked). On the 05 bike they are a different design for Arata, and sit straight. But my Arata system on my 04 is crooked and I get 100-1 comments on one of my head lights being out than I get about the pipe. LOL

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
silversurfer22 said:
Why Hamaguchi for 04 rr? I have an 04 now with a yoshi.
Yep what Birdman said.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts