Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering about how much these would go for since I'm considering selling them. Dual undertail hardly used.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
silver_bullet_cbr said:
what year is it for?.....never mind i guess if i paid more attention i would see 04 sunburst
Ya they're for the '04

td_600rr said:
well i would say about $200 and I'll take it right off ur hands
I dunno, last I heard they were going for over $400 when they were easy to find.

These are basically brand new, only been on one "major" ride and that was only a 60 mile ride. I had had them for a while and just put them on this winter so they haven't really had a chance yet. I was just thinking of putting the money to different use, but if I can't get someone in the range I'm thinking of I'll probably end up just keeping them.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
From what I heard ART has been discontinued...There was a e-bay seller selling them for $175 new in box.....so I'd say $150 - $200 range would be reasonable.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dr.Spank said:
From what I heard ART has been discontinued...There was a e-bay seller selling them for $175 new in box.....so I'd say $150 - $200 range would be reasonable.
Already checked ebay and they don't have any on there.

paulywalnuts said:
Mri still has a few in stock, 630 i believe.
I'll call them and see what they sell them for and sell them under that then if they still have a few.

paulywalnuts said:
There is someone on here looking for a 04 find him and work out a deal..
'04 Bike or Pipes? I'm not sellin the bikes just the pipe. Besides I've had this baby through thick and thin (http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=18525&highlight=freeway+flip)

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
peedy
you got to list your asking price bro
Forum Rules!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.No EBAY links. Don't use our site to bump up the price of your EBAY auction.

2. Admin and Mods have the right to delete any Item for any reason they see fit. This is a free site but were not here to see our members get ripped off.

3. If you buy or sell an item 600RR.net will not be liable for anything sold or bought on the site.. It's between the buyer and seller.

4. This isn't an auction site. Set your price for your item. No "Highest bidder" threads.

5. You must have more than 50 posts to post in this section. ( no post whoring either)

Any questions contact one of the Mods, if we can't handle it we'll bring it up to an Admin.
Thanks and good luck with the sale

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well technically I'm not even selling them yet. This thread is to figure a good price because I haven't checked on the pipes lately.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
got you bro so will move the thread then till you decide on the price

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds good, which catagory was I suppose to put it in?

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
general discussion or off topic once you put the thread in the for sale section members will start asking questions and you wont be able to respond with the right info and you might actually loose a potential sale

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ahh that makes since. Thanks for the info :) Maybe next time I should get a little more than 5 hours of sleep within 2 days before asking questions on a forum I haven't been to in a long time lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts