Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do hope someone here can relate and would be able to give me some inputs. The company that I work for is currently looking for a wireless solution provider and our choices have been narrowed down into two. I am not really familiar with these providers but I have read an evaluation of Aruba and Aerohive and the result was in favor of Aerohive. Anyone here who has actually used their services? Please share your thoughts and thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi. Is this thread still active? If you're still looking for opinion, I'd gladly share mine.

I have a small coffee shop here in Boston. We've been around for 2 years when I came across Aerohive through a friend who's also an entrepreneur. I've come to realize that getting a food business running does not solely depend on food or coffee but on how great your free Wi-Fi connection is. We got our wireless access point from them. The overall performance from the device to the connection to the customer support has been more than what I could ask for. I haven't had experience with any other company as of the moment so my comment may sound bias. LOL!

You may also want to search for reviews online through google. I'm sure you'll come up with tones of 'em. Cheers!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. Is this thread still active?

the device to the connection to the customer support has been more than what I could ask for.
Hey there. Appreciate your comment and thanks for sharing your experience. What wireless access point model did you get for your business? our company is expanding and doubling in size (we're talking between 70-80 employees) so, we need an access point that can handle that.

Are there any one else out here who may be able to share their own experience with Aerohive? Hope to hear from others, too! :smile2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts