Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you guys consider a fair asking price for a left over '07 600RR? A local dealer has laid hands on one and I'm considering picking it up to replace my crashed '08.

·
Registered
235 Posts
any more information on it? miles? wear / tear? I'm curious as well, most seem to be going for around $7,500-8k if in great condition with less than say... 5k miles or so? But if they are around 10k then around $7,000 or so. Those are just the prices i've noticed around here and so forth.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Ahhh, i talked to my dealer about a left over 07 in red. He quoted me $9400 OTD. They said they wouldnt discount it or bring it down cause the cbr's are hot fire and the market is big enough to not discount and have someone pay for it. So anything around $9400 would seem about right. I asked if he could narrow it down to $9200 cause thats what i could have gotten a brand new 08 gixxer 600 for, and dude told me NO. ouch... hope that helps (oh and all this information is less than a month old, called about 2 wks ago asking him these questions)

·
Registered
796 Posts
Ahhh, i talked to my dealer about a left over 07 in red. He quoted me $9400 OTD. They said they wouldnt discount it or bring it down cause the cbr's are hot fire and the market is big enough to not discount and have someone pay for it. So anything around $9400 would seem about right. I asked if he could narrow it down to $9200 cause thats what i could have gotten a brand new 08 gixxer 600 for, and dude told me NO. ouch... hope that helps (oh and all this information is less than a month old, called about 2 wks ago asking him these questions)
Prices will vary on where you live, but I would have to say that $9400 OTD is a bit high for a leftover 2007. Think about it, if the CBR was a "Hot fire" then wouldn't the 2007 models be sold a long time ago? I would shop around a bit more. If you can wait till the fall or winter, I think you'll get lower quotes. I could be wrong, but I think right now is the peak time of year that people buy bikes, so dealers will be less flexible with pricing because they know compulsive shoppers will come in to look at them.
Good luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts