Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Much better than the first. They took away the repetitiveness of AC1 and made Assassins Creed II more of a story.

You are equipped with new in fight moves as well as new means of escape while running from guards. Also, new weapons and a new system of upgrading armor and even an ancient pistol.

All in all, this game will offer several hours of enjoyment, cant wait to get home and play more tonight. 9.3333333 out of 10 :banger:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I spent last night hitting punks and then rummaging through their pockets, climbing stuff and finding treasure. Still in the pre-assassin area of the game but enjoying it so far. I really liked the first one - the big DLC button has me concerned though. Hate being nickel and dimed this generation.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
If anyone knows the name of the sidequest where you have to "infiltrate" Monte Oliveto Maggiore in Tuscany I'd appreciate it - need to get the unscathed trophy, then debate the merit of finding all the feathers for the platinum.

Good game, just finished it, endings a bit odd and definitly leaves things open for a sequel but honestly who didn't see that one coming. I hate that they skip 3 years of Ezio's life towards the end, damn DS game.

·
Registered
974 Posts
do they have an option where you can cut off someones head and put it on a spear and attack your enemies with it, because thats some crazy physiological warfare woot woot.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Two, 1 gigabite each expansions, are scheduled early 2010. Just to give you a scope of how large that is, the entire game wasn't much more than 1 gigabite.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Though we had little more than names to go on before, Ubisoft let some details slip today about the two forthcoming chunks of Assassin's Creed 2 DLC, due at the end of January and end of February respectively. In "Battle of Forli" ($3.99), you'll defend Forli (surprise) from the Orsi brothers with the aid of Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza. With six new memories, the DLC will allow you to "accomplish a daring rescue and prevent the Piece of Eden from falling into the hands of the Templars." Also, the flying machine is back!

In "Bonfire of the Vanities" ($4.99), you and Machiavelli will free Florence from "the grip of the mad monk Savonarola" by offing his underlings in ten memories. There's also a new district of Florence, and a new move for Ezio: the spring-jump, as if his similarity to Luigi wasn't already striking enough.

As many have speculated, the two additions fill in the missing sequences (12 and 13) from the game, meaning the DLC is a great buy for people who love murder and people with obsessive-compulsive disorder.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/12/16/assassins-creed-2-dlc-detailed-fills-in-missing-chapters-adds/

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Yup, sounds like they're doing a good job on the price/gameplay ratio - still pissed about the intentional exclusion though. Hopefully they fix a few bugs before this stuff comes out, like the smoke bomb + hidden blade one...

·
Registered
959 Posts
I'm playing it and I love it! i love the fact that I've seen most of the places of the game, like Florence and Venice, the models are exactly as the original

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
i got mine for christmas and i haven't been able to put it down yet. Awesome game

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
...just finished the other night....and still going back to get more stuff done. Awesome. Told a buddy to go get it, and I've not seen or heard from him again??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts