Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i used the search finction, with no luck.. goggle, no luck.. the only motorcycle site i know of for NL that whould have info on were to go for track days is under construction.. So maybe theres someone out there who knows of a track here in Newfoundland, there must be one in St.Johns somewere, even if its a 8 hour drive from me:retard: nothing wrong with a road trip this summer :banger:... anyway incase you dont get what im asking yet, im trying to find a track i can go to this summer, i thought id never say this but im really getting an ich to try it out:cruising: would be really nice if i could find one closer to the west coast to save me the 8hour drive.. well probly a fair bit shorter on bike, but that dont help the ticket situations i might end up in along the way:drunk:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
There are a few drag strips around the island and I know there was a somewhere people used to race cars outside St. John's. Worst part is I have been off the Rock for like 5 years so I am not remembering where the race track was. I know one drag strip was about 45 mins drive west of St. John's.

I will put a feeler out to a friend of mine who may know the name or place.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are a few drag strips around the island and I know there was a somewhere people used to race cars outside St. John's. Worst part is I have been off the Rock for like 5 years so I am not remembering where the race track was. I know one drag strip was about 45 mins drive west of St. John's.

I will put a feeler out to a friend of mine who may know the name or place.
thanks man! there must be a track some where on the island.. i found a few sites about drag strips and stuff when i goolged it, but not too intersted in that

·
Registered
139 Posts
Come on over to Shubie ( Atlantic Motorsport Park) NS, great atmosphere and great bunch of people. The track is tight and twisty with 11 turns in just 1.6 miles, over 100 feet of elevation change.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
^^ i would really love to! but not sure how i could possibly do it.. im only 17 so be hard getting over there and stuff, plus id have to dive my bike because i doubt my parrents would go there this summer, its worth a try tho :drunk: not to mention i dont think my bank acount well fund that trip haha. def something i can save for tho! thanks, at least now i have a start, know of a place to go:cruising:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts