Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys

For all you guys that live in the Phoenix area I have good news, I'm a motorcycle tech running really low on work

So for all you guys that need some work done I'll do it for dirt cheap

I can do everything from oil changes and fork oil to clutches and engine work

Let me know and tell your buddys

PM for my number

thx guys

Tanner

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
no offense dude, but most of the phx riders are good friends, and we help each other when we can, a good chunk of us a fairly savy and have the needed tools to get just about any job done on a bike ,... its going to be a hard push.

example: two weekends ago, me and another member did a full tire swap on my back patio .. didnt cost me any thing (required any ways) still gave dude 20 bucks for the use of his tire changer and balancer.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand this but I'm still open

bills are ruff right now and I'm looking everywhere

I'm moving to TX at the start of the year if i don't find anything around here

it been working for me on the R6 forum

thx man

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
well depending on how my fellow mods think about it they may shut you down as well ... as to sell any thing on there you are suposed to be a registered vendor.. and that includes selling your services.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well depending on how my fellow mods think about it they may shut you down as well ... as to sell any thing on there you are suposed to be a registered vendor.. and that includes selling your services.

no problem man.. i'm just trying to put food on my table and pay my bills

maybe make a new section for it.. i tried to post it in the right place

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.