Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i haven't reach 50 post yet for me to sell my jacket, gloves, and helmet but I had posted to sell my bike during April of this year because my dad was diagnois with hepatitis b and liver cancer. So am asking permission for me to sell my gear.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is my 50 post. First of regarding my dad it's a blessing how my dad got his second life. On May 23,2005 he had a successful liver transplant. Before his transplant one of the liver socail worker that work with my dad case told my family that his liver is shot. She said in his liver suffer from hepatitis b, 9cm tumor , and alcoholism it's like a world war 3 in his liver. During that week he weight in at 85lbs before he was ill he was 125lbs. What I have learned is that i don't take anything for granted, life is toooo short, there is a miracle when you pray he will answer, and i love you guys on this for supporting me. The bad news(in a good way) is that my dad going to need me and my mom to take care of him with his medication which he have to take it for his entire life and taking him to the clinic for check up for the rest of his life. So I told my parent as long as they are living i would not buy a bike and ride. The reason my parent have lost friends and family member from motocycle accident in Vietnam. When I told them that am going to get a licensed for motocycle their face was pail like they just saw a ghost.

N

·
0 Posts
kaisernaut said:
this is my 50 post. First of regarding my dad it's a blessing how my dad got his second life. On May 23,2005 he had a successful liver transplant. Before his transplant one of the liver socail worker that work with my dad case told my family that his liver is shot. She said in his liver suffer from hepatitis b, 9cm tumor , and alcoholism it's like a world war 3 in his liver. During that week he weight in at 85lbs before he was ill he was 125lbs. What I have learned is that i don't take anything for granted, life is toooo short, there is a miracle when you pray he will answer, and i love you guys on this for supporting me. The bad news(in a good way) is that my dad going to need me and my mom to take care of him with his medication which he have to take it for his entire life and taking him to the clinic for check up for the rest of his life. So I told my parent as long as they are living i would not buy a bike and ride. The reason my parent have lost friends and family member from motocycle accident in Vietnam. When I told them that am going to get a licensed for motocycle their face was pail like they just saw a ghost.
I know to an extent what you are going through. Back when I was 16 my father suffered a heart-attack and a stroke within days apart. Long story short...I had to grow up fast, and become the head of the household at an early age. Worked a lot of hours to support my parents and myself. Like your father, my father can no longer work--partially disabled.

I would not...I mean, we would not have made it if it wasn't for Jesus Christ, my Lord. He has blessed us so much. Have faith and stay positive even through the worst of times for your parent's sake. Believe it or not, things will get harder emotionally from here on out; but the great part is that you're not alone. Never feel you have to take all the burden yourself. Give it to the Lord. And turn to Him for strength. He won't let you down.

If you need someone to talk to, just holla.

God bless!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
good luck with the sale and best of luck to your father

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
sorry to hear about all that man, and i know where your coming from. I hope everything goes well for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts