Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious what deals you other Suomy-sponsored guys are getting for 2006 (or what you GOT for 2005).

I'm at Level D2, good for 33% off retail. Better than I expected for a first-year racer with only one race weekend under his belt.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hawaii600rr said:
I have the same. Our #1 plate holder gets 1 free helmet and 40% off every helmet after.
I would assume that's Kim? He races out in our club too.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Yes sir. He may be loosing his #1 plate for the first time in like 8 years. Had 2 crashes early in the year and hasnt been able to catch up. Hows your racing been going. My bike is just about back togeather. PM me.

·
Registered
811 Posts
i got my email, and sent my new request in. Waiting to hear back now. I forget what my discount was this past season. all i know is i need more damn side covers for my spec 1 r. lost two so far. and YES they were on correctly

·
Registered
811 Posts
WTF. got my offer from suomy. got d3....good for 50% off retail...but this year they require you to place an order within a month for TWO...thats right TWO helmets. is this a joke? i spent hundreds of dollars with them last year and this is what i get in return?

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,875 Posts
what does a level D1 get? 33% is like $430 or so, not a whole lot less than what vendors are whoring them out at

1 - 10 of 10 Posts