Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Auctmarts fairing (Our Website: Auctmarts) now is under new management, from now on, all the orders placed thru the forum arrive within 3 weeks after the payment made (not applied to custom paint job),

To all you valued customers who have bought from Auctmarts Fairing (Our Website: Auctmarts) currently and in the past, we will be holding yet again another contest. The lucky winner will receive a FREE Latest Auctmarts revised molding Fairing set (unpainted) for your bike (Price can not be redeem as cash). This contest only applies to those who have purchased fairings from us as stated before. For those of you who have participated in our past contests, you should be familiar with the rules:

1. Upload your picture(s) of the fairings that you purchased
from us (Make sure you buff and shine those babies) as well
as your personal email address.
2. You have till the end of July 2017 to upload your pictures.
3. To be fair, those who have won contests in the past are
unfortunately not qualified for this contest.
4. All applicants will receive a Free Auctmarts key chain

The winner will be chosen internally and be contacted through your personal email address.
So hurry up and upload your pictures and have some fun.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Auctmarts fairing (Our Website: Auctmarts) now is under new management, from now on, all the orders placed thru the forum arrive within 3 weeks after the payment made (not applied to custom paint job),

To all you valued customers who have bought from Auctmarts Fairing (Our Website: Auctmarts) currently and in the past, we will be holding yet again another contest. The lucky winner will receive a FREE Latest Auctmarts revised molding Fairing set (unpainted) for your bike (Price can not be redeem as cash). This contest only applies to those who have purchased fairings from us as stated before. For those of you who have participated in our past contests, you should be familiar with the rules:

1. Upload your picture(s) of the fairings that you purchased
from us (Make sure you buff and shine those babies) as well
as your personal email address.
2. You have till the end of July 2017 to upload your pictures.
3. To be fair, those who have won contests in the past are
unfortunately not qualified for this contest.
4. All applicants will receive a Free Auctmarts key chain

The winner will be chosen internally and be contacted through your personal email address.
So hurry up and upload your pictures and have some fun.
Auctmarts service is absolutely the worst. Ordered my fairings in December and received it late January. The rear seat cowl was missing and a dark screen was sent instead of a clear. That's when the trouble started. I reached out to them via several emails and was ignored until i mentioned filing a dispute with paypal. They responded that the missing items will be sent. A few weeks later i contacted them again after not hearing back, this time i was told it's the Chinese New year and to give them another 2 weeks. 2 weeks passed and i reached out to them again, this time Auctmarts choose to ignore all of my email. I have not heard back from them since, it's now almost mid March. So it seems once they have your cash in hand, they do not care what happens thereafter.
I'm absolutely disappointed and would not recommend purchasing from Auctmarts.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Another update on this...
So after posting a comment on Auctmarts Facebook page on this issue, i found out that they removed my comment and blocked me from posting on their page.

I did not block you
and you can still send me all message

and please check,

and we just added you as a friend too

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
What auctmart saying is..... please don’t write your complaints or bad mouthing the company in public eyes cuz it’s bad for business and if they can remove it they will. The only correct place to do so is through inbox, and for the inconvenience, auctmart will add you as friend (don’t believe’em? Go ahead and check your friend request;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Don't defend auctmarts

What auctmart saying is..... please don’t write your complaints or bad mouthing the company in public eyes cuz it’s bad for business and if they can remove it they will. The only correct place to do so is through inbox, and for the inconvenience, auctmart will add you as friend (don’t believe’em? Go ahead and check your friend request;)
Don't defend auctmarts. They only come out of shadows when:
1. They are trying to get new customers
2. Defending the brand (to get new customers)

Other than that they don't give a ****. No customer service whatsoever once payment is received.
Once they have your money they could care less. He is clearly sending emails/messages which is getting nowhere. What do they care? They already got his money. So in retaliation he is rightfully writing a bad review and demanding he gets what he exactly paid for. No response or attention....But now here they come out of the shadows to delete his public bad review!

venomenon83 you're a joke. You're defending some distant greedy Chinese company and going against a fellow member.... Go buy a GSXR bro

·
Registered
122 Posts
venomenon83, you are probably writing on behalf of the vendor or have absolutely no clue of the situation and circumstances. All that was needed was for them to communicate and send the missing items instead of going silent. It's unfortunate that it got to this, but had they done what was needed in the inception it would have never come to this. Bad for business...Absolutely!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts