Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased fairing set. Took them 7 weeks to get it done. No timeline or updates unless I ask and ask. said 12-15 days (m-f) Getting answers from their customer service was exhausting. Product finally gets shipped and everything looks great, until I notice the front inside fairing (riders view) between the windscreen is painted gray like the rest of the bike, but has yellow overspray and tape marks. Its a gray paint job with yellow graffiti. The video on their website clearly shows a company with the same fairings but that part does not have overspray and tape marks.

BE EXTREAMLY CAREFUL IF YOU ORDER FROM THEM.

As of right now, they are only saying they dont paint the back of fairings.

HUH? This parts is a two sided fairing that is always painted !!!
Black Sleeve Grey Font Asphalt

Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Light Automotive tire

Automotive lighting Sports equipment Gadget Camera lens Reflex camera

·
Registered
735 Posts
Yeah, I would've fixed their sloppiness with 5-minute rattlecan job before installing fairings.

Another helpful tool for lots of these aftermarket fairings is circular rasp file. Trick is to install all screws finger-tight about 2-3 turns to give enough room to wiggle panels. Some mounting holes tend to need some minor slotting with file in certain directions to centre over screw holes.

Reactions: tary preisser

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well they refuse to contact me about the issue. Its shameful and bad business on their part. Glad it was only less than 10 screws to pop off and, and then I ended up having it painted on the inside. The video on their website shows this exact fairing kit and CLEARLY shows it painted. OPERATION FACELIFT is 95% done, little things to finish like the red rim tape to come off and new rim tape to install. BUT
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

I will definitely use a different company in the future and will ABSOLUTY NEVER make another purchase from them ever again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts