Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please let me know what you think about this set!
we are now selling the racing fairing,
if anyone interested,
please PM me, cause all fiber glass are hand made and limited quantity for each month!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I have dealt with this vendor before and they are not that great when it comes to being responsive. I ordered a fairing set from them and it not only took months but they never responded to emails in time. I would save myself the time and hassle and go with another vendor. Try and email MJ-motofansclub....great people!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
I have dealt with this vendor before and they are not that great when it comes to being responsive. I ordered a fairing set from them and it not only took months but they never responded to emails in time. I would save myself the time and hassle and go with another vendor. Try and email MJ-motofansclub....great people!
LOL the dude totally ignored this statement, auctmarts1 that is.:laughing5

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are you making any '03-'04 and '05-'06 versions? I'd be interested in a set for an '06 in the future...
Yes we have them for all year shortly in about 3-4 weeks time if you would like our race plastic it right time now to order.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Are you making any '03-'04 and '05-'06 versions? I'd be interested in a set for an '06 in the future...

please let me know when you are ready!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I will be, and it's not looking to good.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.