Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just booked it, anyone else going to be there?

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Man... $100?

It had to hit right when I owe $500 on other bills and will be flat broke.

fml

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bumpity bump, i believe there are spots left in intermediate

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like my daughters are coming with me, anyone else bringing their kids by any chance?

·
Registered
132 Posts
for u guys familiar with the area how nice is that track?? im moving there in September (say hello to your new local Marine recruiter lol!) gonna be working out of Beaver and trying to find some good spots to hit up. anyone who has info let me know thanks!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I would love to do this but unfortunately I doubt I could get a full suit and boots before then.

Do you guys know if the beginner class is already filled up?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
10 slots available in beginner. Int and Adv are sold out

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ill be in my mazda 6 towing the bike, stop by and say hello

·
I AM The Righty
2,380 Posts
holy **** dude...I just realized that you were in the tent next to us. I was on the beat up 600rr, pat had the neon green gixxer, mike had the black/maroon gix 750, chris had the yellow r6, & other chris had the whitegix 750.
hope you had a fun day even though track was wet all morning...we def left with some good stories LOL

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
holy **** dude...I just realized that you were in the tent next to us. I was on the beat up 600rr, pat had the neon green gixxer, mike had the black/maroon gix 750, chris had the yellow r6, & other chris had the whitegix 750.
hope you had a fun day even though track was wet all morning...we def left with some good stories LOL
i have the video of your buddies parts flying off his bike at me.........i still dont know how he didnt go down, thank god he didnt though, i would have been on top of him within a second.

And god damn you guys are friggin fast

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tell chris (yellow r6) thanks for toying with me on the track, every video i have, there he is passing me like im standing still

I hope i didnt hold you guys up. I felt like i was really slow for some reason.

·
I AM The Righty
2,380 Posts
dude THEY are all fast. I was playing catch up with them the whole day but we had a lot of fun.
Hopefully I get a chance to get back there for a full day of sunshine. I really enjoyed that track

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah im at work till 11pm tonight. Ill start getting them up tonight when i get home. Ill pm the links to you

1 - 18 of 18 Posts