Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 555 Posts

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whos going or wants to go to streets of willow on aug 8th??
i am thinking of doing this trackday. post up peeps...

alright heres whos in and confirmed so far...

List Updated...

1. Slaps/Mel (Group B)
2. John Doe/John (Group C)
3. D3lusion03/David (Group B)
4. Exiler/Mark (Group C)
5. CTM_Patron/Sergio (Group B)
6. dcope17/Dan (Group B)

Maybe's...

1. Azn-Sensation/Johnny (Group ??)
2. silent89/Mike (Group ??)
3. Bucky Waldorf/Lyle (Group ??)
4. Airborne_Guy/first name?? (Group ??)[/

is there anyone else for the aug 8th trackday?? post up...

·
Registered
355 Posts
ride

can't borrow the co-workers truck again, so if u go slaps, and we can find a way to bring my bike, i might give it a shot, no one else from here's going? keep me updated with your track schedule, i need u to haul my **** around, lol

·
Registered
251 Posts
I might be down... first I have to pay for the other track days I'm planning on.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I am going as well first track day so looking forward to it. Thinking of camping out to save getting up at the crack to drive out

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am going as well first track day so looking forward to it. Thinking of camping out to save getting up at the crack to drive out
nice, i may camp out to save from payin for a motel room...

who else? post up guys/gals!

·
Registered
371 Posts
nice, i may camp out to save from payin for a motel room...

who else? post up guys/gals!
Sounds good let me know I have a little grill and a cooler and 6ft folding table but no chairs :icon_lol: that i will be bringing so bring some drinks and meat of you choice

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Sounds good let me know I have a little grill and a cooler and 6ft folding table but no chairs :icon_lol: that i will be bringing so bring some drinks and meat of you choice
sounds good bro. i got an ez up tent and extra chairs. lets do this!!!

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
can't borrow the co-workers truck again, so if u go slaps, and we can find a way to bring my bike, i might give it a shot, no one else from here's going? keep me updated with your track schedule, i need u to haul my **** around, lol
i can most likely swoop you up. you need to rent a trailer tho.

but if worse comes to worse...you can always do this...

·
Registered
371 Posts
sounds good bro. i got an ez up tent and extra chairs. lets do this!!!
+1 ezup got one as well need to get some weights though

·
Registered
355 Posts
going

yeah, i might go as well, and just camp out or something.. gotta see though, i'm moving the weekend b4, so that always makes things a little hectic

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Brosef I should be down. I need my rear tire checked. Im about to pick up a black A*'s SP1 from D so all I'll need is gloves and maybe a back protector. Either way, that day is my B-Day so I should be off. Whats the price?

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Anyone sticking around for Sunday's trackday?

Its gonna be awesome! Its looking like the rep for Shift gear is gonna join us. We are going to donate some shift product to the trackday raffle and on top of that, Chris "Teach" McNeil (One of the top stunters in the world) is coming out to ride with us and hang out at our pit. :rocker:

1 - 20 of 555 Posts