Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
We are in austin, stop by the shop or shoot me an email when you want to ride ;)
You guys finish setting up shop?

I stopped by and picked up some stomp grips awhile back when the place was near empty aside from your bike :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hit it up man austin is one of the best cities in the country. you missin out bein in dallas

im gonna have to make a ride down there sometime! I havent been to austin in a long time... last time I Was there I was at ft hood in the army... but im in DFW now... and when I get my bike back up ive wanted to start going on some little trips

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
I'm in San Marcos, just south of Austin. Where is the motomummy store located exactly?
In a new building complex right off of Sam Bass Rd. in Round Rock (Meadows Dr).

·
Registered
99 Posts
I can ride any time during the week after 4:30pm when school gets out. On weekends I work or am riding moto at the dirt track out in del valle. But this next weekend I might be free for an all day ride, of course if you go the speed limit, dont stunt or do anything else that will get me a ticket. I cant get any tickets or my parents take my bike away. Oh and I dont ride a cbr... Just so you know! Hit me up and we can ride!

Rain sucks. Anyone from austin knows that its gonna be raining like all week. Its silly.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Rain sucks. Anyone from austin knows that its gonna be raining like all week. Its silly.
Is this a joke? First rain we've had in like 3 months, and it sucks?

Do you have a yard, do you ever swim in a lake? Get off the bike sometime and give it a try, lol.

We need the rain BIG time, I'll give up the bike for two weeks straight if it would keep raining. Check out the news someday, we're in a severe drought dude. This rain rocks.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Not when your only mode of transportation is your bike. My textbooks+rain=hundreds of dollars I owe my school. I drive by the lake all the time. I look at it everytime I go down limecreek, I just pull off at sandy creek park and check things out. The yards doing fine now that the grass has gone dormant and having tons of live oaks helps in the summer. I hate rain, even if we need it. Especially when its raining just enough to get you completely wet

·
Registered
586 Posts
Well, in addition to riding a bike I like to wakeboard, and I like green grass, and I like to have something to drink and take a shower with, so we do need rain occasionally.

Get a rain suite man; if you only have a bike, doesn't make sense not to have one.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well, in addition to riding a bike I like to wakeboard, and I like green grass, and I like to have something to drink and take a shower with, so we do need rain occasionally.

Get a rain suite man; if you only have a bike, doesn't make sense not to have one.
Wake boarding= hit up some constant level lakes like LBJ or Buchanan.
Green grass= sprinkler system
Drink= pop or any beverage
Shower= pop or any beverage

See problem solved! Sorry. I just like to be annoying.... And a rain suits on my to buy list!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts