Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking down the front straight:

Coming out of turn 11

Hmmm, why's the back padded?

Oh Shite!

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
those bars on the tank would really come in handy for two-up riding, huh?

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
my chick wants some of those bars when we go riding in the canyons does some one make that or do i have to do my own fabing .....

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
teleinfoncarr said:
my chick wants some of those bars when we go riding in the canyons does some one make that or do i have to do my own fabing .....
you got to make your own :surprised
Great pic thanks for sharing them

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
teleinfoncarr said:

There is a company that makes one that hooks on through the gas cap allen bolts. It has like a set of handle bars that the passenger can grab onto, but i just cant remember where I saw them.

C

·
0 Posts
Nice pics! THe one of Hayden looks like he's big for the bike (compared to Dani.. lol). Suzuki has it going on (brolly dolls.) And GMC.. ;)

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
blue_rrockit said:
UPS757pf ur awesome man....do u go to every motogp race? i saw u post up pics of sepang and laguna seca....u deserve ur own forum for pics. +1
I definitely dont need my own forum. I glady share the pics I take because thats just one of the things you do as forum member. This year I 've been to Donington, Laguna, Sepang and Phillip Island. I just got off the plane and now I have to head in to work to convince my boss to get time off to go to Valencia. Wish me luck...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts