Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed to Auto Club Speedway with fast track riders Saturday 10/1. So far we have:
John (me)
Jesse
Tyler
Johnny

Anyone else going?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What group are you riding in?

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
sup john, been awhile since ive done a td with yall. im considering this day. not sure yet.

werd.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sup john, been awhile since ive done a td with yall. im considering this day. not sure yet.

werd.
SLAPS! You gotta come buddy!!!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
ill be there...was just there at the wera day this past weekend...hopefully they keep the old format again

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill be there...was just there at the wera day this past weekend...hopefully they keep the old format again
Are you talking about the same way they did it at the last fast track day there? With the chicane in the middle of the back straight? (new to this track so I'm not up to speed on the different formats...)

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
yep

the chicane on the back half (after turn 9) was basically a straight through if you took the right line before...people kept crashing there so they made it an actual chicane that you have to turn the bike for...this past weekend the WERA director asked them to return it to the previous setup (the straight thru), so im hoping they keep the straight through version although idoubt it

·
Registered
205 Posts
if i could hitch a ride up there i will attend. im going to willow springs this friday so cant spend more $$$ on rental truck :+(

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if i could hitch a ride up there i will attend. im going to willow springs this friday so cant spend more $$$ on rental truck :+(
Wish we could give you a ride but we are allready bringing 4 bikes, so the truck and trailer are both full...

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 31 Posts