Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fastrackriders is taking over the infield at Auto Club Speedway. 1.7 miles with 17 turns.

I'll be out there both days. Planning on riding my 600RR on one day, and my supermoto the other. Camping out overnight.

25 riders per group, $135. Can't beat that with a damn stick.

Hope to see (and meet) some .net peeps there!

·
Registered
205 Posts
i thought about trying it out. i never been on 1.7mile before and 17 turns sounds like a workout! time 2 get some new tires right after AMA big track

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Pending how my trackday next month goes, it's a possibility!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Are they running the 600s at the same time as the supermotos? That doesn't sound fun to me. The supers are fast but the infield course must be very tight. Could be good for both if you ran the whole thing in 2/3/4th gear on the motard, maybe?

·
Registered
14,368 Posts
I would love to get back there, but it's a LONG drive from Austin. I have 3 days at 3 different tracks in May though.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are they running the 600s at the same time as the supermotos? That doesn't sound fun to me. The supers are fast but the infield course must be very tight. Could be good for both if you ran the whole thing in 2/3/4th gear on the motard, maybe?
You can whatever you want (apart from a scooter or cruiser)

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So...the date is closer and according to the website, space is available in all slots.

Who's going???

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
No can do now. I am flying back to Chicago on the 8th for a friends wedding that weekend. :/ I may do ACS in July though....the AMA course again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts