Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from the wera board...

What a killer deal I just got in my email!!!
If you have never road at Fontana/Auto Club Speedway, it's the Bellagio Hotel of tracks w/complete use of the Nascar garages (which includes electricity and air). There are places to eat w/in minutes and gas just as close.
Plus it's the AMA course!
Check it out:

FASTRACK RIDERS UPDATE (12-15-2010)

Fastrack Riders first track day event for 2011 in Friday, January 7th which is for street riders only. This event is not for WERA racers as that is what Saturday, January 8th is setup for being an all racer practice day!
The Friday, January 7th event is a Fastrack Riders Customer Appreciation event as well as to attract new track day customers to Fastrack Riders. It is only $153.00 per rider for the day which is an exceptional deal with the normal price being $249.00 per rider. All first time to Fastrack Riders customers will also receive a Fastrack Riders hat, a Fastrack Riders t shirt, and a certificate worth $50.00 to a future Fastrack Riders event.
We encourage all Fastrack customers to take advantage of this special offer to ride at Auto Club Speedway on the 2.3 mile 21 turn AMA track for only $153.00! Please spread the word about the tremendous offer to first time to Fastrack Riders events with the hat, shirt, future event discount, and a onetime price of $153.00.
Half the spots will be for first time customers and the remaining slots for existing Fastrack Rider customers.
Register on line at www.fastrackriders.com or call 877-560-2233
[email protected] , www.facebook.com/fastrackriders

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
LEts do it bro... Dont forget the free tshirt, hat and 50 off the next trackday with them.. No need to bring a genny either..

I'm going to bring up to them, that it is people that have ridden with them before who should be getting this stuff, not new riders. Or, should be getting it, in addition to new riders.

"Customer Appreciation", as in thanking those who have given us repeated business, blah, blah, blah.

Hell...they should just give that out to all everybody who signs up that day.

Didn't stop me from signing up though, I'm signed up for Level 2. See you there!!!

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I'll be there with at least 7 other socalsvriders. Look for a yellow 600RR in the second set of garages, NE side.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Why wasn't this posted on the website? I made my work schedule around a Friday trackday and now I can't even do it because I'm racing, ****.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Damn it damn it.....I wanna goo and I'm trackfreak? Lmao. Let me see what I can do sin I'll have an answer for you on mon!

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Man am I going to have to do a td at bwillow to finally chill with your awesomeness brah...
Yea lmao I'm there every track club date and I will haul sin to every one of the track club dates if he signs up lmao it's very close to us and. Cheap lol

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 67 Posts