Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
ill be there the 16th. hopefully signing up for the 17th as well.
ill be there on the 600rr in purple and yellow leathers. ya thats right be jelouse

·
Registered
228 Posts
Haha ya i got it cheap so i figure it will work.till.i can affored a nice one. Plus again be jelouse cause its all the rage in europe right now

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nice i always have to avoid the helmet section on stg so im not tempted. Looks sick

·
Registered
228 Posts
It was nice meeting you jim. Thanks for all the pointers. Had so much fun im deffinitly hooked

·
Registered
228 Posts
No a friend of mine signed up for sunday and it was all booked up when i looked and sadly no one canceled. I just went up to watch and i guess annoy my self that i wasnt there. The south track looked like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Ink glad ya had a blast (not a suprise) I don't think anyone who likes to ride sportbikes has ever gone to the track and said "this sucks" lol.
A big shout out to Timmy for getting the bump up to A. So much for getting some video footage of you following me. I guess I got to hit up ebay today and get my own camera(hey Tim can I borrow 2 hundred :)

Here is a pic of the weather after the day, as you can see I am using my bike to make sure my cooler full of beer doesn't get blown away.

Here is a pic of my little love shack lol.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts