Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SRO
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp, my bike has had a major malfunction and I will not be able to do the weekend trackdays at the Autobahn Country Club in Joliet. I'm going to need some help rewiring the fuse box and plugs.

Looks like the diode failed and melted the bottom of the fuse box, grounding other stuff....exposed wiring throughout the harness. I made a mad dash to Iowa to get a new harness, but looking at this, its going to be a long road.

BTW, I have both days with STT paid for if anyone wants them for a nominal fee. PM me an offer, otherwise it's $400 wasted. :banghead:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Ohh Timmy so sorry to hear. Get on STT's forum and post those days up for sale you will get you money back.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Oh man that sucks dude! Good luck with the fix and selling the days!

Sent from my US740 using Motorcycle.com App

·
SRO
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought that the photog crew there doesn't post anything online....you had to look at their tent for your pics. Would have been nice to have somebody like Gron4 there to take pics, they post everything online so that you can preview before you buy.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Yeah Tim, I ended up getting 3 prints ordered up and one of them has Hector behind me, oh yeah! Eddie is someone we know from Street Rev.

·
Registered
100 Posts
cough cough cough. ugh I think I caught the track bug or something that day. or maybe its like a drug. Must head back soon. my tires will hate me but have to do it soon. anyone up for it anytime soon?

·
Registered
823 Posts
cough cough cough. ugh I think I caught the track bug or something that day. or maybe its like a drug. Must head back soon. my tires will hate me but have to do it soon. anyone up for it anytime soon?
You know I'm down bro, just not sure if my wife is though!

·
SRO
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Um, yes. Starting a thread for Autobahn the 16th and 17th of this month

:shakehand

1 - 14 of 14 Posts