Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to ACC in Joliet on August 7th?

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
With who stt? I was thinking of going on the 27th

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, STT is who I am going to be there with on the 7th. Hopin for no rain.

·
Registered
228 Posts
im way late on this but i made it! first time riding the south and full track. lots of fun and a lot of track to try and learn haha. and i was glad it didnt rain but i was thrilled it got overcast.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, later in the day that overcast really killed the temperature. Just when I was feeling too hot.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
If you guys are doing any next year shoot me a pm and we can meet up. I definitely be doing black hawk, road america and acc. Looking to meet some people and if u guys need a hand with anything lmk.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Who's going this sunday??

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Not me. Was thinkong of gingerman in late October but i dont think its going down.

I just did blackhawk on the 13th were u there?

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
yea it was a great season closer with stt

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
yea it was a great season closer with stt

Dude what group were you in A I or N? you hear if that guy made it? the flight for life obviously...

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Dude what group were you in A I or N? you hear if that guy made it? the flight for life obviously...
no clue was that the dude with the black gixxer that was left sitting?? i wan in N group. what happened tho i heard it was a bad but didnt see it.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Im not sure what color bike it was. It was a group. Some guy missed his line on t2 cut in the grass then got back on the track in the middle of t3 and a staff member t-boned him. Which turned into a high side and he flew in the woods. They said his helmet was pushed in, broken ribs, obviously a head injurie. My paddock was right there so i saw flight for life land on the track and they took him away. Idk if he made it hope so.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,726 Posts
Im not sure what color bike it was. It was a group. Some guy missed his line on t2 cut in the grass then got back on the track in the middle of t3 and a staff member t-boned him. Which turned into a high side and he flew in the woods. They said his helmet was pushed in, broken ribs, obviously a head injurie. My paddock was right there so i saw flight for life land on the track and they took him away. Idk if he made it hope so.
oh **** yeah i hope hes ok. yea that t2 comes up quick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts