Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
There is Southern, Northern, Eastern. I know lots of Northern guys, some Southern, but no one Eastern.

Hope you enjoy your track day out there! We were about to buy ACC but my bf is a novice and Sunday already sold out. We need to get him bumped to I.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had a blast yesterday, the weather was perfect and the bikes were running great. Once again the STT coaches were there with feedback and answered all questions throughout the day; I can't give those guys enough props.

Here is a vid from the 2nd to last session - my tires (Michelin 2CT's) were beginning to overheat at times forcing me to back off a bit. It is days like that, that make track riding amazing.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Looks fun man how u like north vs south?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I enjoy them both, the south course is more technical and longer. The north is a flowing type course. I prefer the south myself, but I have yet to ride the full course, which looks/sounds awesome.

Looking at doing Gingerman in August.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I enjoy them both, the south course is more technical and longer. The north is a flowing type course. I prefer the south myself, but I have yet to ride the full course, which looks/sounds awesome.

Looking at doing Gingerman in August.
Do the whole weekend! TrackFEST!

Full course is only for those that have ran north/south a few times, as there is so much to work on if it was your first time at ACC.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have done both courses multiple times, just haven't had a free Monday when they were offering the full course. The repaving of the transition from South to North is said to be a lot smoother.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Ill have to try one of em some time. You do road america before? Was just there but we got a little rain which kinda sucked

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No Road America yet, I was supposed to be up there during MA races and do the Monday track day, but I had work issues and had to back out. I have RA on the list along with mid Ohio.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Come out to MO this Saturday! June 18 Twilight
Oh how I wish I could go to MO this weekend; unfortunately I have a ton of plans and won't be able to hit the tracks until mid August (wedding/honeymoon). I have been to MO for years growing up watching the AMA guys there for years, always camped out on the exit of the keyhole. Since I moved to IL, it will take a little more planning on my part to squeeze it in....I could always visit family then drive up in the morning (1.5hrs).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts