Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just signed up for BRC and level 1 with my coworker. Anyone plan on going this day?

SupremeGC/Ryan.............white with GC sticker windscreen/Wht A*leathers
FlipDiver79/Marco............black bike/leathers
advan140......................gunmetal RR with red leathers.
Drewpt/Drew..................08 w/Movistar fairings towed by my gray 328i.
eRROc...........................flat black bike/red leathers/nicky laguna lid
iLLsYn'd/Jerico................tri-colored/black leathers

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I'm also signed up for the level 1 and BRC for that day.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I'll look for that area...but never been there before. Can you park your cars right by the garages I've heard about?

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
Yep, parallel to each row of pits, is a row of parking spaces. Get there early since the pits are first come first served. Look for a black (honda of course) suv and black bike. See you guys there...

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Kk. Ill either be borring my buddies white f-150 (POS) or my other buddies lowered 1500 with a black bike as well. Ill look for all of you.

Do they care if suits have a little rash on them? but no big tears?

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
On Full days, they would like to cram 4-6 bikes into each garage, but that still gives you plenty of space to hang out and relax in them.

I think they can actually fit two ambulances in each bay with walking room if that helps give you a visual for space??

You can't park your vehicle directly outside of your garage, but close enough that you can keep an eye on it if you need to. About 3 car lengths directly outside of your garage is plenty of parking for each bay. I've never heard of anybody's stuff ever getting messed with though, so I wouldn't worry too much. I've left ramps, tie downs etc., in the bed of my truck with it unlocked w/o incident.

I don't have any trackdays scheduled for May at all, so I'll have to consider this one.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My Coworker says they do not require safety wire anymore//
From Site

Motorcycle Requirements
Operational Kill Switch
DOT or Road Racing Tires in Good Condition WITH Valve Caps

NOTE: Check with Tire Vendors for Pressure Recommendations
Fully Operational Front & Rear Brakes in Good Condition
Mirrors Taped or Removed
Glass and Plastic lenses Taped or Removed
License Plate Removed
Wheel Weights Taped
Unplug or Remove Fuses for Headlight, Taillight, & Turn Signals
Speedometer Taped
No fluid leaks or broken controls

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
No safetywire needed. They are really helpfull over at the tech place. So if its a matter of wheel weights tape or something small like that, they will gladly help you out. I usually bring almost everything you might need for track prep so i'll help you out if you need it.

1 - 20 of 195 Posts