Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As some of you know i was out on May 21 and loved it. Since June has weekday track sessions i will not be able to go. But just around that corner is July 9 that i will be attending.

From then I hope to make into Level 2.

Hopefully we can get a roll call going see who can make it out again.

I can get a list started again. Post Name/Bike/Level

SupremeGC/Ryan/07 White/Level 1
dee/silver 03/level 1
Slaps/Mel/08 Black/Level 1
Azn-Sensation/Johnny/06 Playboy/Level ???
FlipDiver/Marco/09 Black/Level 1
iLLsYn'd/Jericho/Black 675/Level 1
Gashaffer/Alan/06 Black/Level 1

·
Registered
205 Posts
dee/silver 03/level 1 i might go both days but for sure the 9th!! i missed out last time on saturday so i went sunday. i wont miss this 1!

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
I think I want to hit up Chuckwalla next. Fontana Speedway is my favorite of the two I've been to so far though. Love the fast straightaway and the roominess of the turns.

·
Banned
2,603 Posts

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
weaksauce...

and i already got my turn 4 hospo pack ftw.. :banger:

I'll still have a better view, rewind and slo-mo capabilities, no sunburn, endless drinks and a bathroom with no line :cruising: You have fun though! :crackup:

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
I'll still have a better view, rewind and slo-mo capabilities, no sunburn, endless drinks and a bathroom with no line :cruising: You have fun though! :crackup:
I will... some things are better in person than HD..

·
Banned
2,603 Posts
Yeah I know. I do want to meet Rossi! and Spies, Dovi, Hayden.... That would be epic; I'd proly have sweaty hands and big goofy stalker fan grin on my face though lol

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
who else is on this one?
Im game. I figure I can swing a trackday every other month.....this would be just about that time! and then September at CVR would be about that time too!

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
you in pre? if not I think I might do SOW...
Cant do any this month so sow/big track is out the door. July 9 for me. Lets do it fellas.

1 - 20 of 287 Posts