Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in New York, and am looking to get a new 09 rr most probably, unless there are new 08's around, maybe slightly used.

Kelly Blue Book says the median price is $7500.

I wanted to know what you guys got em for and what would be considered a good deal to settle on. I was quoted about 7800 out the door after title fees, ect. I also believe that if I get it out of NY, there may be less taxes.

Thanks a lot for the help,

MiKe

·
Registered
249 Posts
I paid $8,000 for mine... then after the taxes tags fees and warranty it ran me about $10k! :retard: Oh well, she's paid off, i bought my September of last year... $7800 seems like a fantastic deal to me...

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I live in New York, and am looking to get a new 09 rr most probably, unless there are new 08's around, maybe slightly used.

Kelly Blue Book says the median price is $7500.

I wanted to know what you guys got em for and what would be considered a good deal to settle on. I was quoted about 7800 out the door after title fees, ect. I also believe that if I get it out of NY, there may be less taxes.

Thanks a lot for the help,

MiKe
7800 is a good deal. In colorado, it is 7395 plus doc fees and tax which may be around 7800 to 8000 in the end. Who knows but 7800 is a great deal for a brand new one!!! GET IT before someone else get it!

I paid $8,000 for mine... then after the taxes tags fees and warranty it ran me about $10k! :retard: Oh well, she's paid off, i bought my September of last year... $7800 seems like a fantastic deal to me...
I forgot about tags too, the license plate can be a little pricey but the bike plates wasn't ridiculous like my audi, the license plate in the first year was $1000! I think my bike, a 2003, was around 200ish or less I believe, not sure though. I will have to check my reciepts.

·
Registered
187 Posts
just picked up mine on monday. out the door here in PA i paid $9000 with a seat cowl and the carbon kit... i would say that $7800 is a great price. tax is where they get ya...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts