Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a fairings kit for $612.00 from this company (fairingsforless.com) whom are located in Florida. It advertised on the website that it would take 10-14 business days from the purchase date to get the fairings. Two months later I have no fairings... the phone numbers for the company provided by the website either end up transferring you to a disconnected number or a voice mail box that apparently no one ever responds too ! ! ! After trying to contact the company for the past month and not getting anything back ( by phone or email) I have officially filed a fraud/scam claim with my bank in an attempt to get my money back. After digging deeper I found that there have been MANY claims filed against this company with the Better Business Bureau in Florida... hopefully soon these [email protected] get their business license revoked so they can't screw anymore riders over! WHATEVER you do... DO NOT i repeat DO NOT do business with "fairingsforless.com"!! Unless you want to go through a major headache and financial loss !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts