Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Now if more people would hit the track and see just how fun and helpful it can be. I've been pushing trackdays on guys around here for a year now. A few have stepped up and come out but many still have not.

·
Registered
316 Posts
All they need now is to make a video for the CBR 600RR's for those who are not that mechanically inclined. Myself being one of those persons. :D

·
Registered
787 Posts
i've been looking for something like that....track day howto video, hopefully theyll come out with that dvd soon

·
Registered
6 Posts
i sent them an e-mail telling them of the 11,000 or so members on this site alone, that would probably purchase a cbr600rr DVD.....hopefully they'll do something about it soon!

·
Registered
225 Posts
you guys are in for a real treat. this video kicks ass, well at least from the sneak peeks i have seen. i cant let the cat out of the bag, but this is going to be the one DVD that is watched over and over....

also check out their site for more how to dvds coming out soon. they are well worth the money and you can impress your friends with your bike knowledge.

P.S. Rumor has it that Redline Carms is making a guest appearance.....she is so fookin HAWATTTTTT

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the comments, I am one of the owners of Sportbike How-to as well as one of the owners of R6Messagenet.com.

I just wanted to let you guys know that the Track DVD is in the editing process right now, we are working on it everyday trying to meet a deadline of June. There have been a few sample copies released, and so far the reviews have been great! Everyone loves it.

Once we are finished with the Track DVD we will start finishing up more service DVDs specific to each model. We do not currently have a 600RR on the schedule, but that could easily change if the demand was high enough.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts