Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too bad its not an RR! The rest of the caption states he lost the knee pucks because they were pulled off by the grass!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Lol, yeah, get permission first, good pic though

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have the magazine that picis from - he is an Irish road racer I seem to recall. Check out the North West 200 and the Isle of Man TT for some proper mental action that will make you cringe.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The photographer goes on to say he took the pic on the outside of the corner then got the hell outta there because he was scared shitless. I don't blame him. LOL. Too bad I couldn't scan the whole pic but you should see how far over on the tires he is, hard to believe they are getting that kind of grip on road courses. Its a roadrace, not a track.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thats Guy Martin a class class class fast as you like road racer, and an absolute character too. Managed to get his first podium at the TT this year in only his second time at the island. His first year last year was the fastest a new comer has lapped the corse, at about 122mph this year in the Senior race his last lap he clocked over 126mph average. This guy (no pun intended) is one watch, and hes only 23.
He got banned from British superbikes for a disagrement with an official after a race where he cut a corner, he slammed the laptop shut on the blokes fingers got a ban and fine. He sent the cheque of to pay the ban and then cancelled it which he then subsequently got the boot from BSB. So he now does road racing, and in his spare time builds cbr600 lawnmowers and promotes naked coleslaw wrestling for women. Total nutter!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts