Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after trading in my 07 CBR 600 with 15k miles for my 2013 MV Agusta F3, I came across an 09 CBR 600 with 11k miles for the same price for trade in toward my Italian. Here are some pics sitting next to my 675 and my roommates CBR. Very happy being apart of the 600rr owners group again. This is my 4th CBR. I should have never got rid of the past ones in the first place.

·
Registered
41 Posts
4th CBR!!! I'm way behind. Still on my first one! lol, I just got her/started riding last year so it'll be sometime before I get another bike. Looks good man, I wish I have a red bike, I don't mind my matte black though. Plus you got after market exhaust and fe already. I just recently put on yoshimura about two weeks ago and now I been messing around in the garage trying to make diy-fe. Guess the stock tail-end just bothered me more once I got the yoshimura on.

·
Registered
537 Posts
If you had to choose either the F3 or CBR for the rest of your life, which one would you take?

I generally don't care too much about the looks of bikes, but that F3 and F4 has the most hideous front-end ever designed.

It is obvious what was on the designer's mind for a long time. A penis.

·
Registered
286 Posts
rekedevoate, cbrs are great bikes but that 09's paint job needs a lot to be desired...looks like whoever did it ran out of paint and just left it as is...the guy must have smoking a joint...take it to a professional and fill in those dark splotches...

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
rekedevoate, cbrs are great bikes but that 09's paint job needs a lot to be desired...looks like whoever did it ran out of paint and just left it as is...the guy must have smoking a joint...take it to a professional and fill in those dark splotches...
It's a sticker kit, should peel right off if he wants to do it.

Not my favorite look, but honestly I've seen FAR worse. To me the red swingrm and rearset are what stand out as tacky.

But that's just my opinion.

Nice bike, OP, congrats.

Mike

·
Registered
70 Posts
Congrats on coming back to the CBR family. I'm on my third one, just bought my 2014. Having both 2013 250 and a 2013 500. I love my 600 and don't see myself on anything else.

the 250

the 500

1 - 11 of 11 Posts