Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
decisions, decisions, decisions? im looking for a backpack that would be comfortable, and big enough to pack some clothes for a weekend trip or so...anyone have some suggestions? ive looked at kreiga r25, ogio no drag, and joe rocket blaster ive seen videos and reviews but still dont know which one would be best?

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have the ogio no drag backpack and i use it to commute to work and school everyday. my usual cargo is my laptop, my uniform shirt, my rain pants, and rain liner for my jacket, stethoscope and at least one of my 3.5 inch textbooks.

decent storage and with the correct packing technique, you could probably get a weekend's worth of clothes in it. you might not have an extra pair of shoes, but you can definitely stuff some shirts, underoos and jeans and stuff.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the kreiga r25 backpack, and its been the best investment thus far. I commute about 40 mi to school a day, and i carry alot of books and what not. The backpack strap is designed well enough where it takes the pressure off your shoulders and makes it seem like you are not wearing a backpack. I know it is a little pricey, but like i said, i was a great investment.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
We are dealers of Kriega, and the R25 is definitely the way to go. The also make some great packs for the tail or the tank if that is what you prefer.

I'll have my R25 coming in this week which I will use for commuting to work. Cant wait! :)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
does ur back hurt with the r25 ? how bout with a normal backpack? cuz if it doesnt hurt with a normal one i cant be sure the r25 wont hurt my back, because a normal one does, if that makes sense

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so i guess its between the ogio no drag and kreiga r25? the ogio looks like it would hold more then the kreiga and i do like the helmet carrying option on the ogio but hmm....

·
Registered
31 Posts
so i guess its between the ogio no drag and kreiga r25? the ogio looks like it would hold more then the kreiga and i do like the helmet carrying option on the ogio but hmm....
don't forget the ipod pocket, and the audio port on the strap. and the left strap has a camel back tip (i dunno the technical term) reservoir/pocket thing. however, if you do use a hydration pack, it takes away from the volume inside the pack itself.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
decisions, decisions, decisions? im looking for a backpack that would be comfortable, and big enough to pack some clothes for a weekend trip or so...anyone have some suggestions? ive looked at kreiga r25, ogio no drag, and joe rocket blaster ive seen videos and reviews but still dont know which one would be best?
why dont you just sew some fukking wings to your back and fly like a birdy.

·
Registered
44 Posts
does ur back hurt with the r25 ? how bout with a normal backpack? cuz if it doesnt hurt with a normal one i cant be sure the r25 wont hurt my back, because a normal one does, if that makes sense
When i used to wear a regular backpack, i would feel very uncomfortable because i had all this weight on my back. Trust me, i HATE riding with a backpack, but i have no choice. But once i got the r25, I can carry all this weight and it seemed that the back pack was not there. Its a very well designed bag and I cant seem to find myself riding without any other one.

·
Registered
127 Posts
http://www.amazon.com/Shoei-Helmet-Back-Pack-Black/dp/B001A5T7O4

I got this backpack/helmet carrier last year and it is great! Very comfortable, allows full mobility of your head and it is very secure on your back. You can fit a helmet and a change of clothes or shoes and a couple change of clothes and have room left. For the price i highly encourage you to get this. I have never owned any other backpacks, but this is plenty usefull and doesn't make me think of getting anything else.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts