Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Nvm - re-pre-ordered it this weekend when they were giving out beta keys and free overnight shipping, so I'll have one when it starts.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Today was the first day to play, and the game is OFFICIAL. It's fun as hell.

I've been switching between MW2 and this and each has their strong points - MW2 is much smaller feeling, so MUCH more run and gun. BC2 is expansive, where the maps start small (but still huge compared to MW2), and once objectives are met (blowing up targets with planted bombs for example) it pushes the map out and back even farther.

Vehicles are sick, plenty of run and gun in tight quarters, while tons of room to scout/snipe. The one thing that is the most fun is the environments being destructible - don't like that wooden fence knock half of it off for a good snipe position; someone posted up in a building, take the tank/c4/grenades and knock the WHOLE building down taking care of everyone inside :gun1:

Definitely a fun game!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One thing I forgot to add, the sound effects in this game are incredible - everything sounds real, from guns, tanks, explosions near and far, people yelling in the distance, and even what your boots are running on. Love it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts