Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a recent run in with the law and i wanted to share my experiences with everyone. i live in calgary canada and based on all my experiences with police i can say that they r a$$holes!! so anyhow i was riding into downtown on a 50 km/h road and a cop in a van is sitting at the upcoming intersection waiting for the red light to go green. the light goes green and i am directly in his lane so i signal and change lanes so i dont need to brake. i am not speedin at all btw. as i go through the intersection he imediately turns his sirens on and starts to ride the crap outta me. so i pull over for him and ask him politely what is the problem. he yells at me to turn the bike off... after he begins by telling me that all my signals lights and brake light r illegal, my license plate is illegal, and my exhaust is too loud. i simple claim that i didnt know that it was illegal. he just starts to lose it at me and yelling that he would tow my bike. so i just shut up and give him the "no sir yes sir" reply. after about 40mins he lets me leave. wow what a prick! but i decide not to think about it and ride home. the very next day i was riding to my friends house. i was entering a playground zone and i started to ease of the throttle. at the end of the playground zone there was a cop crouching in front of a parked suv. damn they r sneaky!! anyways he signals me over and i shut the bike off. he asks me nicely to take off my gloves and helmet. i am already thinking its another ticket. well to my surprise he just wanted to give me a warning. he simply says to me "i heard u coming from really far away and i just wanted to let u know there r many young kids around this neighbourhood. they might not see u and run out in front of u when u ride by." by this point i was confused rofl! i have never had a decent police officer. i didnt even know they existed. well he lets me go and he also commented on how nice my bike was. lol i just wanted to share this with everyone. i am first to admit that i sterotype cops and hate on them every second i can. there r good cops out there... but its like finding a needle in a haystack!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Yeah it's funny how some cops are. I figure that some just dont trip on the little things in life. If I do become a LEO I'm not going to sweat the petty stuff. I know how it is. We've all been there. Some of us don't forget where we came from. The pricks are usually the ones that had a hard time in High School....

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Its fun how the 2nd cop by the playground tells you he heard you coming a mile back, and knew you where heading in his direction. Then tells you the kids will not see you! Will if they can hear you, I'm thinking they will see you! All kids look at my bike when they hear me coming...just my .02

F

·
0 Posts
lol he hears you from far away but the kids at the school might not know you are coming.. haha wtf
ha-ha!!

I munna marry a cop.....

...or someone who dresses up like one and arrests me every once in a while.......tee-hee!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts