Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is Ohio Jeff. I was informed at 11:30a.m. this morning that my father Ken(53yrs old) was shot 4 times and killed around 6a.m. He was killed in cold blood, they took nothing! Wallet, cellphone, and lunchbox were all still there when the police arrrived. I won't be on here for a while, so, just letting you guys know why. Your prayers and thoughts will be much appreciated...

Just needed to vent a bit guys. Thanks for listening!

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Wow, another senseless murder in America. How sad and disturbing.......I'm at a loss for word's for your loss. I pray for you and your's. May the police find who did this henious act unto your father, and may they be prosocuted to the fullest extent that the law allows.

Godspeed Ken

·
Registered
169 Posts
Very sorry to hear that! I know how much my father means to me and I cant imagine what you are going through. my prayers are with you, your family and your father!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Lost a lot of people in my life. None like this. Although I, couldn't possibly understand what it feels like to be in your shoes. I will say it's the toughest road you'll ever ride. You WILL get to the other side of this. You have to. Best of Luck. And I hope the law doesn't go soft.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
MAN..................... that is so horrible, I can't imagine what you are going through,, I am not at all religous but i will definitely pray for you and your family...

My condolences

·
Registered
8,880 Posts
wow man... reading this gave me the chills... my condolences to u and ur fam... may ur father live forever through love and memories.. sorry bro

1 - 20 of 51 Posts